27 Aug What is the qualifying criteria?
It’s pretty simple
- An acquisition-premium (much like a down payment) of 10%* or more on purchases, or home-equity of 15%* or more for Sell & Stay customers. *May be higher based on other qualifying criteria
- Good (but not perfect) credit, with a minimum 580 credit score.
- Primary residence or second home occupancy.
- No felony convictions no active felony charges according to the Program Guidelines.
- A property that meets Program criteria: It must be in a approved geographic market (state), be typical size and value for the neighborhood, and be in good structural condition
The good news is we don’t care about many of the real-life challenges that disqualify people for a mortgage
No income or employment documentation is required,
No debt ratio qualifications,
No sourcing or verification of funds,
No seasoning on derogatory credit,
No restriction on the number of properties owned,
Foreign Nationals and individuals with ITINs are accepted.