28 Aug Can I have roommates or rent out a portion of the home?
Yes, but we do have some rules:
- You must continue to occupy the home according to the terms of the Program Agreement.
- No short term rentals are allowed (less than six months).
- No participation in nightly rentals are allowed (like Airbnb).
- You are responsible for collecting any rental payments owed.
- You are responsible for the tenants adherence to Program rules/restrictions.
- All occupants of the home are subject to background and other checks.
- We must approve all occupants in writing.